top of page

How can I transform your life? 3 benefits of hiring a Responsible Personal Stylist like me right now


๐Ÿ‘‰ Because you will develop an intuitive ability to find outfit combinations from what you already have in a way that is easy to understand and implement. As a Responsible Personal Stylist, I will bring your potential to life with personalized styling experiences


๐Ÿ‘‰ Because you will "Wear your Money".

A woman on average wears just 20% of what she owns. What about the rest 80% she spent on her clothes? You don't have to buy more clothes if your wardrobe is already full!


๐Ÿ‘‰ Because you will learn how to put a system in place in your wardrobe that will make you own it and not the other way around.

If you know and see what you have already, you will stop wasting time, energy, and space in your wardrobe.


๐Ÿ‘‰ My motto is โ€œSee it, wear it, enjoy it!โ€


And now, let me introduce you to Tiziana, an amazing woman I had the pleasure to work with this summer. In these pictures, Tiziana shows how she trusted the styling process we went through together.

Once again, thanks Tiziana for that!


Sara โœจ


Credit

Photographer: Laura Shimili

Model: @tizianacostemodel

Stylist: Sara Ibrahim @simastylistlondon

Clothes: Dress for Success Greater London

.

.

#sustainabledevelopment#sustainablestylist#sustainabilitymatters#askmehow#wearyourclothes#ukbusinessowner#freelance

0 views0 comments
bottom of page